This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through this link (at no extra cost to you).
Super easy, beginner recipe to make healthy, oil free oven roast chicken breast. Great for a grab and go snack, add to a salad or serve as a main dinner dish.
Easy No Oil Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
breast. Great for a grab and go snack, add to a salad or serve as a main dinner
- Baking sheet.
- 2 lbs chicken breast Cut into uniform 1 inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp Seasoning of Choice Any seasoning mix.
- Preheat oven 425 degrees.
- Cut any fat off chicken breast and cut into uniform pieces approximately 1” x 1”
- Spread evenly in baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes.
- Cut one piece of chicken to assure it is cooked through.