White Chocolate Liqueur
This homemade white chocolate liqueur is even better than Godiva! Absolutely delicious shaken in a martini glass, over ice or in your favorite holiday cocktail.
Servings 2 cups
- 4 Oz white chocolate High quality bar such as Ghiradelli or Lindt recommended (ingredient you want to see is cocoa butter not palm oil).
- 1/3 Cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 Cup milk Whole milk, 2% or other milk alternatives such as almond milk, soy milk or oat milk.
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract I love Trader Joe’s Bourbon Vanilla Extract.
- 3 Tbsp white granulated sugar
- 1 Cup vodka Good quality that you would drink
In saucepan, low/medium heat, heat white chocolate, heavy whipping cream, milk, vanilla extract and sugar (NOT vodka) until white chocolate is melted and combined.
Refrigerate white chocolate mixture until fully cooled.
Pour white chocolate mixture into a jar.
Add vodka and shake thoroughly.
Store white chocolate liqueur in refrigerator.
Note: There are no unnatural emulsifiers in this liqueur recipe so you may see some separation when you refrigerate. When you serve the chocolate liqueur, shake in a cocktail shaker and everything remixes nicely.
Calories: 852kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 70mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 265mg | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 649IU | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg