Cilantro Dressing: Easy Salad Dressing Recipe
This cilantro salad dressing recipe is the perfect balance of zing and herbaceous flavor to turn your salad from boring to amazing!
Servings 1 cups
- 2 bunches cilantro About 2 cups chopped and loosely packed, no stems.
- 2-3 cloves garlic Use garlic press or dice small
- ¼ cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- ¾ cup + 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- salt to taste
- ¼ teaspoon Optional: crushed red pepper
Cut off cilantro stems and loosely chop cilantro.
Press or dice your garlic.
Combine all ingredients in blender or food processor and combine thoroughly.
- Leftovers and Storage: This dressing will last refrigerated for 4-5 days. Be sure to store in an air tight container.
- Cilantro Stems: This recipe calls for 2 bunches cilantro without the stems. However, if you have a very high powered blender or food processor, you can use one bunch and use the stems.
Calories: 1940kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 216g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 83mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1080IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg