My name is Aubrey. I am a busy lawyer and momma. While I am passionate about both, I have a place in my heart for great food and want to share delicious recipes with other food lovers!
What you will find on Aubrey’s Kitchen
Healthy or decadent? I love them both. It’s all about balance in life!
- Healthy: A selection of healthy recipes using real food ingredients, not processed junk. These salmon recipes bring the healthy Omega-3’s and the delish.
- Decadent: Decadent and delicious indulgences. Yes, there will be no skipping desserts or cocktails!
- Unique & Bold: Unique flavors, spices and sauces from around the world and new fun food trends you haven’t tried before!
- Easy to Make: Not overly complicated, won’t take forever or too use many ingredients. Some favorites are these easy air fryer recipes to get dinner on the table fast.
- Entertaining: If you love to throw a party or fancy family dinner, I will bring the charcuterie board knowledge and festive holiday recipes!
More about Aubrey
There is no other way to say this – I am obsessed with food. Having worked in the food and restaurant industry for many years, as a former chef and manager in both fast casual and fine dining establishments, I have developed my food skills in the field and in my home kitchen.
In addition to sharing healthy and delicious recipes on Aubrey’s Kitchen, I am a freelance consultant in the areas of recipe development, food styling and food photography.
I am certified in nutrition and diet and have personally lost over 100 pounds through exercise and healthy eating. While many of my recipes are decadent, you will also find healthy and delicious options born of my lifelong quest to maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Aubrey’s Kitchen has been featured in Parade, Insider, InStyle, Pioneer Woman, The Manual, Yahoo, MSN, Medium, Bloomberg, Tasting Table, Simplemost, Modern Farmer, Flipboard, Everyday Health, Well + Good and FoodGawker.
- Food is my love language. ❤
- I don’t wear make-up to the gym.
- I lost 100 pounds through exercise and eating right.
- My first car had over 290,000 miles on it.
- I took my first college class when I was 13 and graduated with my 4 year college degree in math at age 19. I am a nerd at heart!
How can I get in touch?
Send an email to aubrey (at) aubreyskitchen.com, or connect with me on social! Want to work with Aubrey? Check out her Media Page.