Looking for a quick and easy recipe for the best roasted asparagus? Great beginner oven baked asparagus recipe with additional ideas and variations.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through this link (at no extra cost to you).
Why This Recipe Works
- Minimal preparation time and quick cooking time.
- Delicious side that pairs well with many dishes. Enjoy this delicious asparagus with this delicious and flavorful Wagyu Burger, Wagyu Ribeye with a Wagyu Beef Bacon Red Wine Bordelaise Sauce, Air Fryer Tilapia or Pistachio Crusted Salmon!
- Easy to create variety with different spice combinations.
Optional Seasonings or Dressings
- Homemade Rosemary Salt (my absolute favorite!)
- Italian seasoning
- Onion or Garlic powder
- Furikake Seasoning or Salmon Furikake Seasoning.
- Lemon pepper seasoning
- Cajun Seasoning
- Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemon juice and Parmesan
Looking for other delicious dinner options?
You can also comment below. I LOVE hearing from you! If you loved the recipe, a 5 STAR RATING is the ultimate compliment as food is my love language!
Best Roasted Asparagus
- Baking sheet.
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (or other oil of choice)
- 1 tsp salt and pepper
- 1-2 tsp optional seasonings
- Preheat oven 425.
- Cut off tough ends of asparagus (about 1-2 inches).
- Arrange asparagus in a single layer on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper and any other seasonings of choice.
- Mix with hands or tongs to coat asparagus with oil and seasonings.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes in preheated oven.
- Enjoy as a delicious side dish!
(2) Onion or Garlic powder
(3) Furikake seasoning or Salmon Furikake seasoning
(4) Lemon pepper seasoning
(5) Cajun Seasoning
(6) Drizzle with Balsamic Vinegar
(7) Lemon juice and Parmesan (8) Minced garlic and oil, coating the asparagus