Gingerbread Martini: The Best Christmas Cocktail
This gingerbread martini recipe is a delicious Christmas drink with Baileys, the absolute best Christmas Cocktail to enjoy with friends and family or at your next holiday party.
Servings 1 martini
- 1 oz Vodka
- 2 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream or any Irish cream of your choice
- 1 oz Torani gingerbread syrup
- 4 oz Half and half or any milk of choice (see notes for other options)
- 1/2 cup ice (for shaking)
- 2 graham crackers (optional rim)
Combine vodka, irish cream, half and half (or milk of choice) and gingerbread syrup in cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake vigorously, pour into martini glass or over ice.
Optional: For graham cracker crust rim: crush graham crackers finely. Dip martini glass rim in gingerbread syrup and dip in crushed graham crackers.
Optional: Garnish with whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg or a gingerbread cookie.
(1) Milk Substitutes: Non-dairy options include almond milk, soy milk or oat milk. Dairy options include whole milk or 2% milk.
(2) Martini Glass Rim Garnish: Garnish with crushed graham crackers, granulated white sugar or brown sugar.
(3) Additional Christmas Cocktail Garnish: Whipped cream, a sprinkle of cinnamon and nutmeg and a gingerbread cookie.
(4) Dairy Free and Vegan Substitute: Baileys Almande, which is dairy-free made almond milk instead of cream
Calories: 475kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 63mg | Potassium: 147mg | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 401IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 119mg | Iron: 1mg