What do you do when you have an extra pumpkin leftover from the Halloween carving party? You eat it of course! Who needs decorations. Quick and easy – minimal ingredients.
- Instant Pot
- 1 Jar Patak’s Tika Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 Cup Water
- 2 tablespoon Better than bouillon Add more to taste as desired
- 1 Large Pumpkin
- Cook pumpkin. Instant pot for 9 minutes – pressure cooker setting, instant release steam when done).
- Combine approx. 8 cups pumpkin with 1 jar Patak’s Tika Masala Simmer Sauce, 1 cup water and chicken bouillon to taste (you can start with 2 tablespoons better than bullion).
- Combine all in food processor.
- You can add more pumpkin, water or chicken bouillon depending on the flavor and consistency you like.
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @AubreysHealthyKitchen or tag #aubreyshealthykitchen!
Leave a Reply