I LOVE cookie dough. I also love trying to make indulgent recipes healthier and trick my Dad into eating them. I think we were both pretty stoked about this one! You can also dip pretzels in it for some sweet and savory action. 🥨
Chickpea Cookie Dough
- Food processor
- 1 Can Garbanzo Beans (Chick Peas) Rinsed and drained
- ¼ Cup Creamy Peanut Butter Unsweetened
- ¼ Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Oats Quick Oats
- ¼ Cup Almond Milk Any milk of choice. Can use additional milk to achieve desired consistency.
- ½ Bag Chocolate Chips (Regular or Vegan) 6 oz or more as desired
- Blend quick oats to flour consistency.
- Add all other ingredients to food processor and blend until creamy.
- Add additional milk if desired to achieve preferred consistency.
- Hand mix in chocolate chips.
- Enjoy! Note: I like to eat with pretzels for a sweet and salty treat!