No Fry No Bake – Check out my secret to restaurant style chips – all the crunch and way less fat!
Also, check out my delicious Homemade Salsa recipe!
Looking for other delicious appetizers or snacks?
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Tater Tots
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings with a sweet and spicy Wing Sauce that you will love!
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Food Dehydrator
- 1 Bag Corn Tortillas (Small Round) White or Yellow Corn
- 1 Tbsp Salt Apply salt to your taste
- Cut flour tortilla in to 4 pieces – like chips.
- Lay each chip into each level of the dehydrator. They can be slightly touching.
- Salt is optional: I use a spray bottle of water and lightly spritz the tortilla so the salt will stick.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Turn on dehydrator. About 2 hours or until crunchy.