What more can I say? Quick and delicious….who doesn’t love some gooey cheese! You will also love these delicious Mexican inspired Tres Leches Pancakes.
Check out my Mango Habanero Salsa, Easy Homemade Salsa and Tamarindo Candy recipe.
Super Easy Cheese Enchiladas
Quick and easy cheese enchiladas!Print Pin Rate
- Deep Baking Dish
- 6 Cups Shredded Cheese (Mexican Blended) Or, other cheese of choice (ex: cheddar/mozzarella mix).
- 28 Oz Red Enchilada Sauce Approx. oz – most cans are this size so it’s perfect!
- 10-14 Soft flour tortillas White or Wheat (your choice)
- Preheat over to 350 degree. Pour ¼ to ½ cup enchilada sauce to coat bottom of baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a generous amount of cheese and roll. I use about 4-4.5 of the 6 cups on the inside of the tortillas.
- Lay each filled tortilla in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce evenly over the tortillas.
- Top with the remaining 1.5-2 cups cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 25 minutes (cheese should be golden brown).
- Note: This recipe is super versatile if you want to add in any other goodies. I have added beans, carrots, shredded chicken (cooked).
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @AubreysHealthyKitchen or tag #aubreyshealthykitchen!
Leave a Reply