What more can I say? Quick and delicious….who doesn’t love some gooey cheese! You will also love these delicious Mexican inspired Tres Leches Pancakes.
Check out my Easy Homemade Salsa recipe.
Super Easy Cheese Enchiladas
- Deep Baking Dish
- 6 Cups Shredded Cheese (Mexican Blended) Or, other cheese of choice (ex: cheddar/mozzarella mix).
- 28 Oz Red Enchilada Sauce Approx. oz – most cans are this size so it’s perfect!
- 10-14 Soft flour tortillas White or Wheat (your choice)
- Preheat over to 350 degree. Pour 1/4 to 1/2 cup enchilada sauce to coat bottom of baking dish.
- Fill each tortilla with a generous amount of cheese and roll. I use about 4-4.5 of the 6 cups on the inside of the tortillas.
- Lay each filled tortilla in baking dish seam side down.
- Pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce evenly over the tortillas.
- Top with the remaining 1.5-2 cups cheese.
- Bake on 350 degrees for about 25 minutes (cheese should be golden brown).
- Note: This recipe is super versatile if you want to add in any other goodies. I have added beans, carrots, shredded chicken (cooked).