Creamy, dreamy white chocolate liqueur – delicious shaken in a martini glass, over ice or in your favorite cocktail. 🍸
White Chocolate Liqueur
- 4 Oz White chocolate High quality bar such as Ghiradelli or Lindt recommended (ingredient you want to see is cocoa butter not palm oil).
- 1/3 Cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 Cup Almond milk Whole milk, 2% or other milk alternatives should be fine.
- 2 Tbsp Vanilla extract I love Trader Joe’s Bourbon Vanilla Extract.
- 3 Tbsp White sugar
- 1 Cup Vodka Good quality that you would drink
- In saucepan, low/medium heat, heat all ingredients (except vodka) until chocolate is melted and combined.
- Refrigerate until fully cooled.
- Pour mixture into a jar.
- Add vodka and shake throughly.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Note: There are no unnatural emulsifiers in this recipe so you may see some separation when you refrigerate. When you serve the liqueur, shake in a cocktail shaker and everything remixes nicely.