This strawberry flavored vodka is so easy and delicious! You can use this recipe to make so many different flavored vodka drinks.
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through this link (at no extra cost to you).
Why This Recipe Works
- This recipe is amazing to make flavored vodka drinks like strawberry lemonade vodka!
- Flavored vodka is so easy to make!
- The delicious fruit flavor infused into the spirit of your choice is so delicious. If you love making fruit and alcohol flavor infusions, you will love my Bourbon Cherries!
How long should I infuse my vodka?
This depends on the type of fruit you are using, how quickly the fruit breaks down and how much flavor you want to impart. For strawberries, I recommend 24 hours. For pineapple vodka, you can start with 24 hours and go up to 72 hours.
How to make strawberry vodka lemonade
Strawberry vodka lemonade is the perfect refreshing cocktail for a hot summer day.
Combine 1/2 cup strawberry vodka with 2 cups lemonade. Garnish with sliced strawberries and lemons.
What is the best infused vodka?
If you don’t want to make your own, there are many commercial brands of flavored vodka, including strawberry and berry infused vodka.
Smirnoff Strawberry Vodka is a decent midrange option and is reasonably priced around $10.00 to $13.00 in many supermarkets.
Flavored vodka brands you might also consider are Absolut vodka, Svedka vodka, Cîroc vodka, Pinnacle vodka, Skyy vodka, Stolichnaya vodka and New Amsterdam vodka. You can order alcohol delivery to your home from Saucey.
As far as vodka flavors, the sky is the limit! Some exciting ideas for infused vodka include apple, bacon, banana, black currant, blueberry, caramel, cherry, chili pepper, chocolate, cinnamon, cinnamon, coconut, coffee, cranberry, grapefruit, green apple, herbs, honey, kiwifruit, lemon, lemon-lime, lime, mango, marshmallow, melon, mint, orange, passion fruit, peach, pear, pineapple, plum, pomegranate, raspberry, root beer, rose, strawberry, tangerine, tea, teaberry, vanilla, whipped cream, white grape.
Where can I order vodka, sake or liquor delivery to my home?
More and more people are loving the convenience of home delivery. Liquor delivery is no different. The following are some fun delivery services to consider:
- Flaviar: Taste new and fun varieties of whiskey, bourbon and other fine spirits.
- Tippsy: Order a delicious premium Japanese sake tasting box delivered straight to your door.
- Saucey: Want to pick from most any spirit sold at the liquor store? Want it delivered to your front door? Depending on your zip code, you get 30 minute delivery or 2 day shipping of any of your favorites from the liquor store!
Do you have to refrigerate infused vodka?
I generally recommend refrigerating. Depending on the type of fruit you use, the fruit will breakdown at different speeds. Refrigeration assures a safer process. For strawberries, they will tend to lose their red color quickly and break down so I recommend about 24 hours soaking in the vodka, in the refrigerator.
What does strawberry vodka mix well with?
If you are looking for the perfect strawberry vodka drink, I would recommend the following:
- Strawberry vodka with sprite
- Strawberry vodka with lemonade
- Strawberry vodka with orange juice
- Strawberry vodka with cranberry juice
- Strawberry vodka with ginger ale
- Strawberry vodka and peach schnapps
Can I use this recipe to make a flavored vodka martini?
Yes! This is one of my favorite ways to serve this drink. The infused vodka on its own is delightfully refreshing and sweet. You can shake it vigorously over ice and serve it in a martini glass. Garnish with a strawberry. It is also gorgeous with a pink sugar rim. You can also add some simple syrup if you would like it a little sweeter depending on your taste preference.
Looking for other delicious cocktail ideas or vodka infusions?
You can also comment below. I LOVE hearing from you! If you loved the recipe, a 5 STAR RATING is the ultimate compliment as food is my love language!
- Jar or airtight container
- 6 oz strawberries
- 1-2 cups vodka
- Thoroughly clean your strawberries
- Place strawberries in jar and cover with vodka.
- Refrigerate and wait 24 hours.
- Strain vodka and enjoy!