This vegan banana bread recipe is hearty and delicious. If you tend to like your deserts not-too-sweet (like me!) then you will love this recipe as it lets the beautiful sweetness of the bananas shine through.
If you want a little sweeter, you can always throw in a little maple syrup to kick it up! Speaking of healthy, another delicious, vegan and dairy free breakfast option are my homemade Almond Milk Pancakes!
Slather this delicious banana bread in Pumpkin Seed Butter or Brazil Nut Butter for an extra decadent and filling treat! If you stuggle to find delicious vegan desserts, you will love these Vegan Blondies! They are gluten free, dairy free and absolutely delicious!
Looking for other delicious banana treats?
Check out these delicious Banana Carrot Muffins to get your morning started off right!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through this link (at no extra cost to you).
- Food processor, small bowl, 2 large mixing bowls, standard size loaf pan, parchment paper
- 1 tablespoon Flax Meal Can substitute for 3 egg whites (in lieu of flax meal, water)
- 2 tablespoon Water See above sub re: flax meal.
- 2 cups 100% Whole Grain Old Fashioned Oats Blend into oat flour (yield 1 ¾ cup oat flour)
- 2 teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- ½ cup Reduced fat coconut milk Can also substitute unsweetened applesauce. Can also use full fat.
- 3 medium Bananas
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line loaf pan with parchment paper (so banana bread won't stick).
- Combine flax meal and water in small dish.
- In food processor, blend oats to make oat flour (2 cups of oats yields about 1 and ¾ cup oat flour).
- In mixing bowl, combine oat flour, baking soda and salt.
- In food processor, combine bananas, reduced fat coconut milk and flax/water mixture. Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Hand mix wet and dry ingredients together. Poor into loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes on 325 degrees.
I made this tonight, ABSOLUTELY the best I have ever tasted!!!!! Cant’t wait to eat the leftovers tomorrow! Thanks for a wonderful recipe will definitely make again.