These cinnamon rolls with heavy cream are game-changer for anyone who loves sweets. By adding a generous pour of heavy cream over canned Pillsbury cinnamon rolls, Rhodes cinnamon rolls (or homemade) before baking, you get to enjoy the latest viral food trend, Tiktok cinnamon rolls that are extra gooey and decadent!
This post may contain affiliate links which means I may receive commissions if you choose to purchase through this link (at no extra cost to you).
If you’re a fan of cinnamon rolls (who isn’t?), then you need to try these Tiktok cinnamon rolls with heavy cream. Canned cinnamon rolls (or homemade!) are transformed with a generous pour of rich and creamy heavy cream, cooked to soft, fluffy and gooey perfection.
It’s like a party in your mouth with every bite! I know you will love these Tiktok cinnamon rolls, but be sure to check out these Blackstone Cinnamon Rolls, Bacon Cinnamon Rolls and Air Fryer Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls!
You can certainly use the icing that comes in the can or make your own icing but if you love the decadence of cream cheese, that is the way to go! You can also make Cream Cheese Frosting without Butter!
Now, you might be wondering what the deal is with the heavy cream. Trust us, it’s a game-changer.
The heavy cream adds a level of decadence that takes these rolls to the next level of deliciousness. We all need little extra indulgence I say! Tiktok cinnamon rolls are self care.
The best part about this recipe? It’s super easy to make. Pop open a can of Pillsbury cinnamon rolls and top with some heavy cream.
Pour that creamy goodness over the top, bake and boom! Incredible cinnamon rolls!
This recipe has been all the rage on TikTok as a go-to cinnamon roll hack for those wondering how to make canned cinnamon rolls better. Speaking of TikTok sensations, check out this Ninja Creami Protein Ice Cream!
Not only is it super easy to make, but it also results in a truly mouth-watering dessert that is sure to impress. Enjoy these as breakfast, an afternoon treat, or as dessert and garner adoration from the foodies in your life.
This cinnamon roll recipe works with homemade cinnamon rolls and most any brand of the canned version including Pillsbury, Cinnabon, Grand’s, Rhodes and Immaculate Baking Co.
You can also use Annie’s, King Arthur Flour, Walmart Great Value, Aldi, Trader Joe’s, Safeway Private Selection, Simple Truth and Kroger (Fry’s).
Why this recipe works
- Cinnamon rolls are always a hit but with the addition of heavy cream, you get an extra oooey gooey treat with little effort! They taste like homemade without all the fuss. Speaking of easy treats, you will love these Coconut Pecan Cookies!
- The addition of the heavy cream creates a truly luxurious texture and prevents the rolls from drying out.
- The ease and convenience of using Pillsbury cinnamon rolls or any canned variety makes this recipe a breeze, even for those who aren’t experienced bakers.
- Cinnamon Rolls: Canned or homemade.
- Heavy Cream: Heavy cream or heavy whipping cream.
Instructions to Make Tiktok Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream
Preheat oven according to the instructions on canned Pillsbury cinnamon roll package (or other homemade or canned cinnamon rolls of choice). 400° F (or 375° F for a nonstick pan).
Place cinnamon in a baking dish and pour the heavy cream over the cinnamon rolls (evenly coat each one).
Bake Tiktok cinnamon rolls according to package instructions (approx. 13–17 minutes), until they are golden brown.
Top with cinnamon roll icing or cream cheese cinnamon roll frosting. Enjoy!
How to store leftover cinnamon rolls?
Leftover Tiktok cinnamon rolls can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
To reheat refrigerated cinnamon rolls, I like to pop them in the oven or air fryer for a few minutes (350°F).
You can also microwave individual cinnamon rolls for about 30 seconds!
Can I freeze leftover cinnamon rolls?
Yes, leftover cinnamon rolls can be frozen for up to 2 months. To freeze them, wrap the rolls tightly in plastic wrap and place them in a resealable plastic bag.
To reheat frozen Tiktok cinnamon rolls, thaw them in the refrigerator overnight and microwave or bake them in the oven or air fryer (350°F) until they are heated through.
What can I serve with the cinnamon rolls?
I love a carbohydrate with another side of carbs so I say Air Fryer Hash Browns are also the way!
FAQ and expert tips
You can use half-and-half or whole milk in this recipe but based on my recipe testing, heavy cream works best.
Absolutely! You can make homemade cinnamon rolls and use this same recipe for perfect results.
Variety is the spice of life! Fun additional ingredients you can add are chopped nuts (pecans and walnuts are yummy), perhaps some chocolate chips or even a splash of bourbon mixed into the heavy cream!
Other delicious breakfast recipes
You can also comment below. I LOVE hearing from you! If you loved the recipe, a 5 STAR RATING is the ultimate compliment as food is my love language!
Cinnamon Rolls with Heavy Cream (Tiktok Cinnamon Rolls)
- 1 Oven or Air Fryer
- 1 can Pillsbury cinnamon rolls (or any homemade or canned cinnamon rolls of your choice) See notes for other brands.
- ½ cup heavy cream
- Additional butter or cinnamon sugar for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven according to the instructions on canned Pillsbury cinnamon roll package (or other homemade or canned cinnamon rolls of choice). 400° F (or 375° F for a nonstick pan).
- Place cinnamon in a baking dish and pour the heavy cream over the cinnamon rolls (evenly coat each one).
- Bake Tiktok cinnamon rolls according to package instructions (approx. 13–17 minutes), until they are golden brown.
- Top with cinnamon roll icing or cream cheese cinnamon roll frosting. Enjoy!